OVERNIGHT GUEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All BookingsThe Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all bookings whether made online at www.revadohotels.com , via any partner channel or made by telephone or in person. Whenever someone makes a booking, they are automatically bounded to agree with the Terms & Conditions of Revado Hotel. When you make a booking, your contract (which includes these Terms and Conditions) will be with Namaste Village Norwich Limited (Revado Hotel) Ltd. T/A Revado Hotel. All rates are subject to availability, all bookings are taken at the discretion of Revado Hotel. Revado Hotel has a minimum age requirement of 18 years old for booking a hotel room. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo ID as proof of age. If the person who has made the booking is not going to stay with us, they should inform us responsibly to avoid any cancellation or confusion during the arrival.
2. PaymentYou will be asked to guarantee your booking with a debit or credit card including your 3 digit security code. We accept MasterCard, Maestro, Visa & Visa Delta (and American Express for an additional surcharge of at least 3%). A full non-refundable, non-transferable payment is required for promotional, seasonal and advance purchase rates at the time of booking.
Please note: Only full clear payment in advance guarantees the booking. It can also be made by Revado Hotel gift vouchers. On arrival at the hotel, all reservations will require pre-authorisation with a credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals during your stay.
3. What happens if you need to cancel?Flexible bookings can be cancelled for a 90% refund 3 days prior to the day of arrival. 10% admin fee is applicable for any cancellation. Later cancellations or no-show will be charged at 100 percent of the first night’s rate. Promotional and advance rates are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation.
4. Cancellation by Revado HotelVery occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking. We will tell you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative accommodation of the same standard, or higher, or offer a full refund. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
5. RatesRevado Hotel adopts dynamic pricing and the price of our rooms fluctuates based on demand. All rates quoted are per room per night, are subject to availability and include Tax (VAT) & Services. Special rates quoted cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. Should you require any extra arrangements (other than what we provide) in your room or during your stay, you will be charged extra for that service as per the prompted rate chart.
6. Extending the booking or stay with usIf the total value of the new stay is more than the original booking pre-payment, the remaining balance is payable and payment in full is required at the time of amendment. This will dependent upon the subject to availability of rooms during the time. Hence, we cannot guarantee extension on the booking when requested for it.
7. OccupancyOur single bed rooms can only accommodate a single person in one room. The maximum room occupancy in a double bed room is two adults. Family rooms (where available) can accommodate two adults and one child (under the age of 16). Twin rooms can accommodate two adults per room. You must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the room allocated to you. We reserve the right to conduct checks on occupancy. Occupancy is not transferable. Extra bed can be added at an extra charge of £15. Children under 16 are not permitted to stay in Revado Hotel unless a parent or guardian is also staying in the hotel. We reserve the right to request valid photographic proof of identity and age, so please bring this with you otherwise where requested you will not be permitted to stay.
8. Car ParkingYour room booking does not guarantee a parking space and if you find the car park is full, you will be given directions to the nearest alternative site. Parking your car is entirely at your own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for theft or damage to your vehicle or other property howsoever caused. In general, as is standard throughout the hospitality sector, Revado Hotel cannot accept any liability for any theft, loss, damage or breakage to guests’ property howsoever caused.
9. Check In and Check OutCheck in is from 3 PM (GMT) and check out is 11 AM (GMT). If you plan to arrive after 9 PM (GMT), please advise Revado Hotel. Failure to notify of late arrival may result in your room being resold, and our cancellation terms will apply.
10. Early Check In and late Check OutEarly Check In – allows you to check in from 12 noon (normally 3 pm)
Late Check Out – allow you to check out up until 2 pm (normally 12 noon)
Any early check-in or late check-out will be arranged for fees of £10 / hour. (£10 minimum charge will apply)
11. MealsMeals and other extras are not included in the room price (unless it is included in the package you have selected) but you may be able to add them to your reservation during the booking process or they may be available to you during your stay. You may pay for breakfast and selected extras at the same time as paying for your room. If you have breakfast and selected extras as part of your reservation and the rate of VAT changes between the date of your reservation and the date of your stay, we may adjust the rate of VAT, but the price you pay will remain the same. All other meals and extras must be paid for separately.
12. Gift VouchersGift vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services at Revado Hotel. Vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value on payment of the difference. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. No photocopies accepted. Vouchers are to be redeemed at the hotel. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Vouchers are only valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Please allow up to five working days for purchased gift vouchers to arrive. All orders are subject to a £6.20 postage fee.
13. Dog/Pet PolicyWe love all pets and animal equally, hence we have made our Revado’s Kitchen all meat-free. But due to safety & hygiene reasons, we cannot accept/allow any pet inside the Revado hotel premises.
14. Smoking PolicyRevado Hotel is smoke free and a penalty fee of £100.00 will be strictly applied if you are caught, or suspected, of smoking or attempting to smoke within the property. Your booking will be terminated immediately without any refund.
15. Breakage/Damage PolicyWe aim to keep our rooms pleasant for all guests; hence we pay attention to details when it comes to hospitality. In case of any damage or breakage to the hotel/room property, a minimum charge of £200 will be levied to the bill-payer for any guest found actually, or suspected, of inappropriate behaviour, damage to property or soiling within Revado Hotel at the sole discretion of the management.
16. Loss of key cardLoss of key can invite trouble not just to one guest, but also to other people present in the hotel premises. The purpose of digital key card is to grant access only to the authorised people and the guests who have legal booking with us. In such a case, kindly report it at our reception so we can deactivate the lost card to avoid any threat of security. Understandably, the guest will be charged with a fine of £15 for the replacement key.
17. Force MajeureRevado Hotel cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
18. Loss or damage to Guests’ propertyRevado Hotel is 24 x 7 hours dedicated to ensure pleasant, memorable and comfortable stay to its guests. We have made every attempt to make the property safe and secure for our guests by recruiting reliable & trustworthy staff. Our building premises are secured with safe locks in each room, CCTV Cameras and appropriate safety measures are adapted to minimise the risk of theft or loss of guests’ property. However, in the unlikely event occurs during your stay, resulting in theft, loss or damage of your property, we are not liable for any loss or consequential loss arising under your booking. Therefore, we encourage you to not bring any valuable or expensive items or cash during the stay. If done so, we respectfully remind you that it is at your risk.
19. Free WIFI ConnectivityWith a newly installed 350mbps line, we have excellent WIFI coverage and connectivity available for the enjoyment of our Guests. Please note, whilst every effort is made to ensure the protection of our network, we cannot accept liability for any virus or malware downloaded by guests whilst using/connecting to our network.
- All guests, whether paying or non-paying, are respectfully invited to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the property and values of the Household. Any guest found not behaving in a manner commensurate with Household culture or the privilege of being within a property of this note will be required to leave, without refund, at the sole discretion of Revado Hotel management.
- Revado Hotel makes every attempt to ensure that information supplied on www.revadohotels.com and our booking sites is up to date, but cannot guarantee the accuracy of information or availability of bookings.
- The Household is enjoyed by many different types of guest and on the special occasions of Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and other such landmark events. Please do contact our dedicated Sales and Events Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further details on special packages available for Events or Private Dining. Leisure guests are also welcome to check in advance with our Reservations Team, in order to ascertain if there are any Event bookings confirmed for the dates of stay.
- We will be delighted to welcome you to the Household and very much look forward to contending for the best possible service. The basis of this document is contractual, under the legal jurisdiction of England, between all guests, whether paying or non-paying, and Revado Hotel, herein also referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Our’.